Vitamin E is a family of eight related, lipid-soluble, antioxidant compounds widely present in plants. The tocopherol and tocotrienol subfamilies are each composed of alpha, beta, gamma and delta fractions that have different biological activity.
Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols Benefits
- Provides potent antioxidant protection
- Encourages healthy platelet activity
- Promotes a healthy nervous system & retina of the eye
- Maintains healthy cognitive function
- Supports healthy immune function
Studies have shown that the gamma-tocopherol form of vitamin E is especially important for those seeking optimal health benefits. But the combination of alpha- and gamma-tocopherol supplementation appears to be superior to either tocopherol alone on biomarkers of oxidative stress and other whole-body health factors.